Senior cloud security engineer
Oferta de empleo de AWS en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Serve as one of the senior cloud security engineers / SME´s for high visibility cloud security initiatives.
• Help design, develop and review security architectures for public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure).
• Act as a liaison to the owning Client Business Unit, cloud security program and supporting projects, Information Security (IS) focus areas to understand business processes and requirements and then provide security solutions to enable risk mitigation across the enterprise.
• Apply in-depth Information Security experience, knowledge, and breadth in order to provide solutions for emerging cloud platforms and technology security risks, and improve the enterprise´s security posture
• Proficiency in cloud security best practices with expertise in leading incident response and a deep understanding of cloud adversarial threats, tactics and procedures
• Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the application environments
• Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships across organizational boundaries and levels, particularly senior management.
• Architects, designs, prioritizes, coordinates, and communicates the security technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure yet usable computing environment in the Cloud.
• Build and foster strong relationships with staff across numerous business units and time zones.
• Attractive compensation package and career path|Help to ensure proper level of security of corporate digital systems and network
• 5 - 7 years of demonstrated experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS),Microsoft Azure or Google cloud (GCP)
• Ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization to communicate information security requirements and recommendations is required.
• Expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
• Deep knowledge of the cloud security stack in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
• Familiarity with various cloud security and related risk frameworks (Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), PCI DSS, SOX, GDPR, etc.)
• Strong engineering background, experience coding full time for at least 10 years
• Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies, automation and processes pertaining to secure software development (Application Security), cloud based Event Management (SIEM) solutions and cloud based log management solutions
• Good hands-on Knowledge on AWS Services like S3, EC2, Lambda, VPC, IAM, KMS and Config.
• Good understanding of Cloud Security and cloud native services like CloudTrail, Macie, GuardDuty, SecurityHub and Inspector.
• Recognized expertise in Agile and implementation of security in dev-ops, CI/CD frameworks
• Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing
• Cloud or Security certification such as AWS Cloud Professional/Architect, Certificate of Cloud Security knowledge (CCSK) or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
International media and information services company.
• Hybrid working model with possibility of going almost full remote
• International environment