Oferta de empleo de Git en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Automate deployment and test tasks to improve release cadence.
• Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures.
• Support data science to automate model training, testing, and deployment.
• Support quality assurance requirements e.g. infrastructure automation.
• Improve and extend product observability (monitoring, alerting, etc.) to ensure post-release product stability.
• Create technical documentation about automated processes and the corresponding environment.
• Support the developer teams in implementing new features and software components.
• IT Company.|Located in Badalona.
• Bachelor´s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors.
• Above 5+ years relevant experience in the areas of Software Build & Release engineering or DevOps engineering.
• Good experience in one or more programming and markup languages - Shell, Python, Groovy, YAML.
• Good Experience with CI/CD pipeline and Linux, build systems, and Source Code Control tools such as Git, build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Gulp, webpack, monitor tool like Prometheus.
• Experience with container-based technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience with one or more configuration management tools - Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
• Good experience in OOP development, solid knowledge of software development lifecycle.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB) installation, administration and etc.
• Git and Git workflows.
• Knowledge of one Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Experience in IOT frameworks for maintaining, monitoring and improving IOT devices.
• Excellent written and spoken English. Spanish as a plus.
IT company located in Badalona.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional