It product specialist microsoft 365
Oferta de empleo de Go en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The role Product Specialist reports directly to the Head of Collaboration & Workplace Services and is responsible for maximising the capabilities and usefulness of the existing collaboration tools to bring maximum value to our customers/users.
The Product Specialist deals with bridging the gap between technology and user productivity by enabling users to confidently adopt modern ways of working in an informed manner. The role ensures ongoing training & user adoption are delivered in a style and frequency that allows users to adopt and utilise modern IT tools that will positively impact there working day.
The job holder has the following key responsibilities:
• Subject matter expert on Microsoft 365 & Teams to define & deliver training/adoption requirements for departments on their specific needs. Extracting the maximum value from Omya´s Collaboration tools.
• This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between the customer and Omya Collaboration & Workplace Solutions.
• Develop use cases and content for learning experiences focusing on user adoption,collaboration, productivity.
• Work closely with IT & Corporate communications to drive IT adoption.
• Lead projects that help internal customers get the best out of end user products and services.
• Produce and present technical articles, videos and presentations to keep internal customers up to date with available technology.
• Undertake maintenance and development of Teams/SharePoint sites and content related to training and user adoption material.
• Deliver training and support to users and delivery teams on new products.
• Ensure knowledge and understanding on Workplace & Collaboration tools are kept up to date and relevant throughout the business.
• Keep up to date of the latest digital and technology developments and the MS 365 roadmap.
• Present technical solutions to customer boards, own & present monthly product updates to users and customer boards, own & present Teams & collaboration events.
• Own go live sessions with internal customers for newly released products (Voice, Video, Teams, O365 others where applicable).
• Product development and improvement activities, including gathering, documenting user requirements while designing possible solutions in line with the business requirements.
• Define and create methods for collecting and reporting on metrics related to SLAs and KPI´s for this service.
• Project Management: Manage and control required Projects according to the defined processes. Provide project management skills as well as subject matter expertise including required sourcing measurements into projects. Actively stay informed about the status of running projects impacting the services across IT Infrastructure
• Supplier / Partner Management: Work daily with suppliers
• Multinational company - Manufacturing and Production|Experience as IT product specialist with Microsoft 365 - MS O365
• 2 to 3 years´ experience Microsoft office365 & Microsoft Teams.
• 1 to 2 years´ experience in communication & user adoption.
• Experience working for international and multicultural companies.
• Qualified understanding of the MS 365 platform and wider
• Collaboration tools (O365, Teams, Modern Work, Modern Meeting)
• Microsoft 365 certified: Enterprise Administrator/Expert or equivalent
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Teams including voice & video
• Excellent understanding of collaboration tools in meeting rooms
Multinational company - Manufacturing and production.
• Great conditions and very interesting Career Path.