Sap it project manager - final company
Oferta de empleo de Sap en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The SAP IT Project Manager will have the following accountabilities:
• Plan, execute and control the project to ensure it is deployed on budget, on scope, according to agreed project standards and best practice.
• Provide appropriate leadership for project team by building and motivating team members on all the required phases of a project from start
• Participate in the GAP analysis and scope definition together with the internal IT team, IT vendors and business teams.
• Involve the IT Corporate Business Partners (IT SMEs) and Local Business Partners through the entire project lifecycle to ensure new requirements fits with the corporate template, matching the local market/brand needs as well.
• Manage all risks and issues associated with the project escalating where required to assure project delivery
• Anticipate the impact of the project on the organisation and proactively manages the change, aligning with key leaders
• Manage all changes in scope of the project, escalating to the project steering board when requirements changes have an impact on agreed delivery time and budget
• Coordinate and manage external resources and vendors including offshore delivery models
• Act as a reference for the business team to know the status of the project and the details of the project scope.
• Be in permanent contact with the Application Maintenance team to identify new functionalities to be added into the corporate template.
• Report regularly the status of the projects to the management team
• Multinational spanish company - Automotive Sector|Specialist SAP Project Manager
The SAP IT Project Manager will have the following skills:
• Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in the automotive/distribution/consumer goods industries and their operating models.
• PMP is desirable
• Experience as Project Manager of international SAP projects, with focus on process definition and implementation of integrated solutions and project change management.
• Experience of business processes management: defining solutions, challenging existing solutions and new ones being proposed, identifying and managing integration points and evaluating impact of business and IT change on complex international ERP programs.
• Understanding of best practices applied to ERP rollout international programs through the project lifecycle: GAP definition, solution design, build, integral and user test, user training, data migration and cutover strategy development and execution.
• Strong communication skills written and spoken with ability to explain to the top management the complex issues in simple words.
• Leadership, proactivity, goal oriented.
High level of English written and spoken
5+ years of experience in SAP (mainly FI-CO-MM-SD-VMS modules)
Salesforce experience is desirable
Ability to travel.
Mainly through Europe 20-25% of your time
Multinational Automotive Company
Interesting professional opportunity