Oferta de empleo de Agile en Málaga
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The successful candidate will join as Cloud Architect assuming the following responsibilities:
• Drive the architecture and design of complex cloud solutions;
• Provide technical expertise in the areas of Public Cloud services.
• Partner with other architects, developers, and engineers to facilitate high quality delivery;
• Reflect and address key requirements and constraints of project stakeholders in architecture documentation artefacts.
• Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders on the progress.
• Analyze and improve technical and operational characteristics of existing solutions.
• Participate in prototypes building during projects´ start-up (including technology research and evaluation, if necessary) and present prototyping results and respective technical proposals.
• Support application development teams from elaboration to delivery.
• Cloud Architect - Málaga|Important multinational technology company based in Malaga.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect who is capable to do hands-on work, has good understanding of DevSecOps culture and is ready to take responsibility for the development of cloud solutions while guiding other teammates.
• 5+ years of experience in senior architecture positions.
• Previous experience in software engineering outsourcing or consulting and working with international customers.
• Experience with project delivery methodologies such as Agile Scrum or Kanban.
• Understanding of data security, information privacy and regional legislation aspects in an international enterprise.
• High level of English.
• Awareness and experience with Azure and /or AWS; Alibaba Cloud knowledge is considered an advantage.
• At least 2 years of experience designing, implementing and delivering enterprise cloud solutions.
• Deep understanding of cloud architecture best practices and design patterns.
• Reliability practices in the cloud (guaranteed delivery, high availability/clustering, backup and disaster recovery, monitoring).
• Security practices in the cloud (network perimeter defense, access control, data protection, IAM).
• Experience with automation tools like ARM Templates, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
• Knowledge and experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
• Firm experience with RDMBS, NoSQL, Cloud PaaS solutions, etc.
Major technology client developing a digital platform that automates life and health insurance underwriting, focusing on biometric and lifestyle risk assessment. Enables insurance companies to adapt to changes in consumer buying behavior towards faster, more intuitive and engaging insurance shopping experiences.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, etc.).
• Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications.
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences.
• Hybrid teleworking, coming punctually to the office in Malaga.