Tech hub manager
Oferta de empleo de Agile en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Identify and communicate the actions needed to implement the function´s strategy and business plan within the business area or department;
• Promote an agile atmosphere within teams and groups by emphasizing nimble action in service of constant customer focus
• Champion constant stakeholder dialogue - both internally and externally
• Clearly frame team´s and adjacent teams´ purpose and create space for those teams to operationalize as they see fit.
• Manage and report on performance within the department or area of responsibility; set appropriate performance objectives for direct reports and hold them accountable for achieving these; take appropriate corrective action where necessary to ensure the achievement of annual business objectives.
• Use the organization´s formal development framework to identify the team´s individual development needs. Plan and implement actions, including continuing professional development specified by professional or regulatory institutions, to build their professional capabilities.
• Manage budget plans for the department.
• Review existing operations in a major area of work and implement innovation processes to generate new ideas and ensure the required continuous improvement outcomes are delivered.
• Cliente final|Sector educativo, crecimiento
• Education level: Master´s degree or equivalent level
• Project Management Skills: Project Planning, project scope definition, stakeholder management, issue & risk management.
• Work Experience: Experience of planning, managing and organizing resources within short / medium timescales (Over 6 years to 10 years)
• Languages: English and Spanish
Multinacional sector educación
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.Madrid/Barcelona/Zaragoza/Valencia