Android developer kotlin
Oferta de empleo de Android en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Build and maintain highly functional, user-friendly, performant applications using Kotlin, Java, RxJava, Android Development Tools and JSON REST Webservices.
• Continuously develop and maintain applications and develop new apps using the latest technologies.
• Use Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool to ensure the code quality.
• Contribute to the writing of functional requirement, planning and implementation documentation in Jira and Confluence.
• Work closely together with the Design and iOS Team to continually improve our products.
• Agile development of Android applications with Scrum is also one of your tasks.
• Opportunity to grow|International company
What do you need?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Android Development, especially in Kotlin and Android Studio.
• Adequate knowledge and understanding of JSON RESTful Web Service to connect Applications to backend services.
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Understanding of Java and Google Firebase is a plus
• Experience in MVVM programming with ReactiveX (RxJava/RxKotlin) and Dagger 2 is a plus
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
German company located in Valencia. The company develops a cloud-based e-commerce system, which has been on the market since May 2018. The project is a scalable SaaS-solution which is based on modern microservice technologies, so both small retailers and high-frequency online shops can use it (both B2B and B2C segments).
• International project.
• Salary up to €50.000 annual gross.
• Remote up to 100% (from Spain, no visa available).