Frontend developer angular
Oferta de empleo de Angular en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Work in an international team (therefore, fluent English is a must-have)
• Plan functionality based on product owner´s requirements
• Develop complex SPAs with AngularJS and Angular
• Research and try out new technologies
• Document the planning and implementation processes in the project management software
• Opportunity to grow|International company
What do you need?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in frontend development
• Good knowledge of TDD and testing frontend-applications
• Ability to plan complex functionality and write clean code
• Very good knowledge of modern SPA frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
• Experience with Git and Docker
• Experience with reactive programming (RxJS)
German company located in Valencia. The company develops a cloud-based e-commerce system, which has been on the market since May 2018. The project is a scalable SaaS-solution which is based on modern microservice technologies, so both small retailers and high-frequency online shops can use it (both B2B and B2C segments).
• International project.
• Salary up to €50.000 annual gross.
• Remote up to 100% (from Spain, no visa available).