Oferta de empleo de Angular en Madrid
4+ yrs experience with Android/IOS Native technologies (SWIFT/Objective C/Java/Kotlin).
Some type of Typescript (Angular, REACT, etc) .
2+ year experience in Hybrid Mobile App Development.
Looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to be part of a new team located remotely in either Madrid or Valencia, Spain. You will work alongside Senior Full Stack Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer, Mobile Engineers and their teams.
This team will be part of a division which focuses on mobile application development for our digital player experience journey.
Building mobile applications that will change the way casinos interact with their players using modern technologies and innovative solutions.
You will be working on mobile application development, so we do need you to have experience with Android/IOS Native technologies (SWIFT/Objective C/Java/Kotlin), Angular/REACT, Typescript.
• Total 6+ years of experience in software development
• 4+ year experience with mobile application development using Android and iOS programming languages: Kotlin/Java, Objective-C/Swift
• 4+ years of experience using REST based APIs
• 2+ year experience in Hybrid Mobile App Development
• 2+ year experience with Ionic 2.X+, Cordova-PhoneGap
• Design Patterns – MVC, MVP, Singleton, Dependency Injection, etc.
• Experience in building and publishing of mobile apps on iOS & Android
• Experience with ALM Tools: TFS/GIT
• Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
• Good application design and conceptualization skills, debugging and analytical skills
• Good to know: App Submission process to AppStore and Google Play
• Good Debugging and analytical skills
• Preferable knowledge of Build processes like Gulp, npm, pods etc.
• Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar discipline
• Excellent oral and written, communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented