Oferta de empleo de Azure en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Architect, design and audit (supervise), the IT infrastructure systems and applications within the following domains: Cloud, Storage, Compute Power, Backup Technologies, and Technologies.
• Design and implement scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on cloud platforms
• Develop and maintain architecture diagrams and documentation
• Research and evaluate new technologies and services within the scope
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure that cloud-based systems meet their needs
• Ensure compliance with security and compliance requirements
• Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of cloud-based systems
• Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
• Support the implementation of the Azure Cloud Foundation roadmap
• Support the resolution of Infrastructure complex incidents and issues, ensuring a high standard of case management and ownership. This will include working closely with suppliers and undertaking investigations and diagnosing performance and service related issues.
• Act as the design authority supporting the Global IT Infrastructure Manager and the Regional IT Infrastructure Coordinator for all technical decisions within the domain.
• Improving communication together with other ICT infrastructure specialists.
• Design (or support the design) of the IT Infrastructure policies, guidelines & standards on a technical level.
• Become a partner of other ICT Leaders, both global and locally.
• Leading company in distribution of prepaid products and services|Azure Architect
• Solutions oriented.
• Azure architecture expert knowledge.
• Leading company in distribution of prepaid products and services.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP