Bi senior analyst
Oferta de empleo de Azure en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The Senior BI Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
• To coordinate with the data insights team to gather all data specifications, attending crucial business meetings and ensuring that client requirements are aligned with KPI´s and Metrics which are established by the business.
• To deliver client-oriented and personalised BI dashboards by business area in line with the data specifications.
• Analysing and maintaining various created dashboards, taking information from several different sources of data and key software, and presenting back fresh insights to the business, allowing further growth of the desired visuals needed.
• To ensure dashboards security requirements are met whenever sharing either internally or externally.
• Working closely with the data insights team to investigate anomalies and patterns of data.
• Helping design new modelling templates needed with several different sources of data and researching market trends to help define new models and metrics
• Multinational "Final Company" (Real Estate)|Dashboard specialist
The Senior BI Analyst will have the following:
5 to 7 years of proven and relevant experience in similar responsibilities. Experience in the real estate market is a plus
Bachelor´s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative discipline. Specific courses, certifications, or masters related to Big data and/or Analytics is desired as well.
• High level of Spanish and English.
• Analytically minded, an aptitude to numeracy.
• Strategic vision.
• Project management experience (experience in managing projects in similar fields).
• Results-oriented mind.
• Storytelling skills.
• Good team player.
• Ability to work in a project-oriented team.
• An effective communicator.
• Data modelling and data mining skills.
• Expertise in using advance level calculations with data models
• BI tools: Expertise in using visualisation/business intelligence tools such as PowerBI or Tableau. Understanding of security principles/policies when launching dashboards (in particular PowerBI RLS) Use of DAX studio and tabular editor is a plus.
• GIS tools (plus): Expertise in using GIS tools such as ArcGIS (plus), QGIS (plus), or Mapbox (plus).
• Databases: Expertise in using PostgreSQL (PostGIS extensions in a plus), MongoDB Atlas and MS SQL Server (plus).
• RDBMS: Expertise in using at least one Relational database management systems such Azure data studio, R studio (plus), GIS database manager (plus) and pgAdmin.
• PAAS: Understanding the Azure (Azure Devops, Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse) and Amazon web services (plus) infrastructure.
• Languages: Knowledge of common programming languages such as SQL, Python (plus), DAX, R (plus) and M
Multinational Real Estate Company
Interesting professional opportunity
Hybrid professional model