Senior bi data analyst
Oferta de empleo de Azure en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The Senior BI Data Analyst is necessary because, due to our current business demands, the company is having to expand their current data insights team and the candidate will become a part of crucial part of the team, focusing on data demands required and there is potential growth in the future to look for further BI specialists / GIS.
• Coordinate with different business lines to support the development of a new data-centric decision-making strategy for the company.
• Insert new data into an existing data base, execute the ETLs associated to and leverage the current programming process.
• Control the current performance of the data bases and improve the processes if needed.
• Ensure and maintain the connections between the visual tools and the data bases.
• Respond quickly to business demands that require a big data approach.
• Develop & execute new data initiatives within the company by crossing different sources
• Work with the Strategy and Innovation team ensuring the upkeep of company data architecture; maintain internal databases, acquiring new data sources which needed to be added to our databases and improving internal data quality processes.
• Compañía multinacional (Empresa final) Real Estate|Espcilista técnico de BI: ETL/Azure/Python/DAX/T-SQL
The Senior BI Data Analyst should have:Professional skills:
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in similar responsibilities
• Project management experience (experience in managing projects in similar fields).
• Mathematics, statistics, and analytical skills.
• Result-oriented mind.
• Storytelling skills.
• Good team player.
• Ability to work in a project-oriented team.
• An effective communicator.
• High level of Spanish and English.
Key technical skills:
• PAAS / IAAS: Azure, Azure Devops, Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse.
• Databases: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, PostGIS extensions is a plus.
• Language: T-SQL, DAX, Python and R (plus).
• Reporting Tools: Power Platform (PowerBi, PowerAutomate, etc.), Tableau.
• Tools and Utilities: Visio and Microsoft Project
Multinational Real Estate Company
Interesting professional opportunity
Hybrid professional model