Java dev lead (h/m/d)
Oferta de empleo de Java en Zaragoza
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The person will be responsible for:
• Gaining a good grasp of the current arch and dataflows of Products and Services.
• Design and development of micro-services, streamlining data architecture to deliver new insights.
• Providing reasonable estimates for development activities and strive to meet all deadlines.
• Proactively evaluating new tools and technologies necessary to improve the development process and provide technical recommendations and alternate choices
• Helping recruitment of talent for the development team - interviewing, etc.
• Empresa tecnológica|Fullremote
• A Bachelor´s / Master´s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Java
• Experience with Python, and shell scripting is desirable
• Experience in distributed systems, multi-threaded programming, fault tolerance, etc.
• Experience with databases: Presto, ClickHouse, Druid (or other OLAP Servers), PostgreSQL (or other relational DBs)
• Understanding basic principles underlying the operation of modern databases
• Experience with simplifying complicated and resource consumed SQL queries
• Experience with GRPC, protobufs, messaging platforms, such as Apache Kafka
• Experience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Zookeeper, etc. desirable
• Experience with virtual environments, AWS, Linux OS
• Experience with programming and debugging tools and application profiling
• Good communication skills in English (min level - Upper Intermediate)
Global company leader in data monetizacion.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.