Senior devops engineer
Oferta de empleo de Kubernetes en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Design and maintain the Continuous Integration & Delivery platform:
• Define, deploy and monitor the health our job runners
• Document best practices for: secure code management, lowering build times, ensuring tests cover all-important business logic and functionality…
• Create the tools necessary to quickly create new application CI/CD workflows
• Assist developers with troubleshooting CI & delivery issues
• Ensure and improve the platform security (credentials anonymity, scalability, platform resilience, disaster recovery strategies...)
Design and maintain the way of working for the containerized platforms:
• Document and create tools for app and service definition (Kubernetes Helm charts)
• Standardize and document how to connect and discover external components (databases, authentication, storage...)
• Enforce proper management of authentication (TLS certificates, component credentials)
• Provide the tools and documentation to monitor and maintain reports of application and services health
• Build tools and tests to determine overall system availability and performance bottlenecks, and work with developers to overcome them.
• Continuous research, evaluation, and demoing of new technologies in order to improve products and services
• Provide instructions for maintaining IT infrastructure
• International company related to a world wide famous IOT company|Join a Highly qualified international team of engineers
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Experience in Linux administration and containers (Docker, containerd,...)
• Experience dealing with CI & CD systems (Github Actions, Travis, Jenkins,…)
• Designing, developing & maintaining distributed systems:
• Fault Tolerance
• Kubernetes management:
• Cluster & Service management
• DNS and service discovery
• Job management
• Helm chart creation
• Troubleshooting, monitoring and log inspection
• Monitoring and managing production environment health status, lowering outages and data loss.
• Database administration, backup and recovery.
• Familiarity with one of the major public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Networking (knowledge of major protocols, debugging network issues, configuring appliances…)
• Scripting and Software Development (Python, bash, …)
• Network security
• PKI & TLS certificate management
Our client is an Asian company located in Barcelona city center specialized in IOT and edge computing. With a group of high level engineers in their team they are now willing to hire their new Senior DevOps engineer.
• High flexibility of remote work
• Professional stability.
• Possibilities to grow internally.
• Flexible schedule.
• Competitive Salary.