Software engineer (node.js)
Oferta de empleo de NodeJS en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Design and create new functionalities of the product.
• Be part of Architectural decisions with other team mates (design, program and customisation).
• Take requirements and translate it to technical solutions.
• Create high quality code according to best practices of software.
• Assure the quality of the product and increase the testing coverage of the product.
• Coordinate your work with different departments.
• Work in an agile environment, and feel free to suggest new ideas.
• Software engineer (Node.js)|International SaaS company (Streaming solutions)
• At least 3 years of experience in software development.
• Strong academic background.
• At least 3 years of experience using Node.js.
• Experience doing good testing with Jest.
• Experience and interest in clean code methodologies like TDD, DDD, SOLID...
• Experience building or designing software architecture.
• Experience working in Cloud environments with at least one of the biggest providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Experience with Docker, CI/CD pipelines and DevOps culture.
• Fluent English.
From Technology by Page group we are collaborating with one of the leading Streaming services Company, with the objective to open a brand new tech hub in Barcelona and we would like to count on your talent.
They entertain millions of people every day through their streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, their purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. They are now launching their streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger.
• 3 days of remote work.
• Ticket restaurant.
• Health insurance.
• 30 days of paid holidays.
• Career path.
• Competitive salary depending always on the experience (30K-70K).