Oferta de empleo de Power BI en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
Business Capability and Project ManagerAs business capability manager:
• Act mainly as a liaison between business areas and technical areas both inside or outside the company.
• Deeply understand corporate and affiliate business strategy, so that, an adherence evaluation can be performed for new requirements.
• Business process knowledge within his/ her area of expertise in order to translate a business requirement into a technical language; be recognized as the focal point in information technology (IT) for new requirements that may require a contribution from IT.
• Fully evaluate impacts of not delivering a technical solution at requested time-frame and propose alternatives when needed.
• Present affiliate requirements embedded into a local business scenario to global capabilities owners that will allow these representatives from corporate IT to completely understand country regulatory and/or legal restrictions/ requirements, affiliate strategy, brand strategy when applicable and local application landscape restrictions.
• Evaluate interdependencies among projects within his/ her area of expertise.
• Create row order of magnitude estimate during concept phase for new projects.
• Support qualitative and quantitative analysis for new projects (business case).
As project manager
• Lead and guide the through the whole system lifecycle.
• Influence project team and environment by promoting good communication. o Work as a system integrator between the various areas involved in the project.
• Identify and analyze constraints and assumptions.
• Identify dependencies between activities.
• Develop reservations for time and cost for the project.
• Interact with Procurement for commercial issues in hiring third parties.
• Maintain control over the project by measuring and reporting performance with the help of the functional manager.
• Interact with contractual issues in Legal contracting of third parties.
• Determine need of change requests.
• Perform the termination of the project at the end of each stage.
• Ensure the delivery of documentation for each phase of SDLC.
• Follow PMI best practices and SDLC methodologies.
• International environment|Leading company in the pharmaceutical industry
• Graduated in engineering, business administration, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent.
• Fluent English.
• Project management knowledge: Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), desirable PMP certification.
• Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tool knowledge.
• Five years of previous experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• MS Applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, Outlook.
• Desirable knowledge of CRM solutions and PowerBi.
• Knowledge of SAP ECC and BW
• Knowledge of Database systems, middleware and integration technologies.
• Desirable knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
• Solutions-oriented professional IT consultant who excels at managing projects, interfacing with clients and deploying technology to build successful solutions for clients.
• Proactive profile.
International pharmaceutical group
• International environment
• Hybrid working model
• Career progression