Arquitecto de ciberseguridad
Oferta de empleo de QA en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Support on building the Company Spain Company cybersecurity framework: design, implement, execute, communicate, update and maintain cybersecurity plans and policies aligned with Company Spanish business strategy to support the organizational and project-based objectives, and according to Company Corporation´s cybersecurity vision, strategy, policies and regulations.
Preparation of cybersecurity reports, presentations, study of Customer, Certification schemes and industry Standards specifications. Responsible for the connected quality assurance and the complete documentation related.• Integrate Company global cybersecurity vision, strategies and policies into Company Spanish business and ensure their execution in Company . Review current cybersecurity implementation and processes to identify gaps and propose improvements to ensure the compliance of healthiness´ security Policies.
• Institutionalize secure practices through training and on-going knowledge transfer. Educate senior management, employees and other stakeholders about cybersecurity risks, threats and their impact to the Company Spain organization.
• Interact with Business customers to expose the cybersecurity strategy and the direction, with its alignment with Risk reduction and Regulation requirements. Develop relationships with cybersecurity-related authorities, stakeholders and communities and keep close communication with Company customers in Spain in cybersecurity areas. Provide professional advice and guidance on corporate cyber security matters, including but not limited to interactions and practices with government agencies and officials.
• Contribute to strategic discussions and partners to determine cybersecurity implementations and changes. Works with Business and Compliance to define and execute cybersecurity business requirements. Supporting local Compliance and Privacy management system and certifications.
• Participate in network/product security risk analysis according to Spanish cybersecurity-related Laws and regulations, collect and communicate security requirements. Transposing Regulations and Security Policies into specific and detailed Controls for the technical teams.
• Overview and ensure that the implemented cybersecurity processes and tools continue to meet the needs of the company as well as the security requirements.
• Participate in industry exhibitions, workshops and forum events to build a credible and trust image of Company that markets endorse in the field of cybersecurity by adequate face time on communications
• International Telco Company|International Projects - English fluent is a must.
4 + years of related experience in Cyber Security or Information Security Management System (ISMS) in IT/Telecommunication Industry.
Spanish mother language with high level of English.
Work in an international team and have strong analytical skills
High level of service and customer orientation that are complemented by the project. Knowledge about cybersecurity laws and regulations of EU and member states, and industry cybersecurity specifications, maturity models, standards, methodologies and frameworks.
Good in communication, coordination and resource management.
International Telco Company